"Max out the MINI" to Help the Homeless
Saturday, October 25, 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday, October 26, noon - 5 pm
Join Galen Glen during Verhext Weekend (which translates to "bewitched" in German) and enjoy a complimentary food and wine pairing of our newest wine, Holiday Spice with a special Austrian treat (recipe available).
We are partnering with MINI of Allentown to collect bare necessity donations for our local program that helps homeless families, Family Promise of Carbon County. We want to "Max out the MINI" that will be sitting on our parking lot, open and ready to be filled with donations. Each family who brings a donation to the winery that weekend will receive a special thank you gift. For the list of items needed, go here. Monetary donations are also welcomed. Thank you for helping us support this worthy cause.
Thursday, November 6 at 7 pm
1257 E. Catawissa Street, Nesquehoning
Sarah and ToniMarie have been working on a menu that is sure to delight any palate. Make your reservations now to ensure availability for this popular event.
- Welcome Wine: Holiday Spice
- First Course: Eggplant cheesecake served with fresh tomato and basil, paired with Crooked Stick Red
- Second Course: Roasted butternut squash risotto garnished with fried calamari, paired with Stone Cellar Gruner Veltliner
- Third Course: ToniMarie's Autumn-inspired salad, paired with Riesling
- Fourth Course: Roasted pork loin stuffed with wild mushrooms, veal sausage and sundried cherries accompanied by Swiss chard, paired with Stone Cellar Chambourcin
- Fifth Course: Decadently dark chocolate surprise (at Sarah's request), paired with Raspberry