HOLIDAY HAPPY HOUR COCKTAIL CONTEST
For the month of November we will be accepting your holiday cocktail recipes for a chance to host your own Holiday Happy Hour at one of our locations. That's right; we're turning Happy Hour over to you!
How to enter:
• Stop in any of our four locations and pick up an index card (or use your own).
• On one side write down your creative holiday-themed cocktail recipe using at least one of our wines.
• On the other side provide us your name and contact information (phone number and email address).
• Then cross your fingers and hope we pick your recipe!
What's in it for you?
• You'll be behind the counter creating your own cocktail for Happy Hour.
• Invite your friends and you'll all receive a 10% discount on purchases made during happy hour.
• FREE FHV t-shirt to wear while on duty.
• Bragging rights for being a FHV team member for a day.
On December 1 we will pick one winner per store. On Friday, December 12 you will be our featured bartender and hostess or host at the store location at which you submitted your entry.
November 13 at 6 p.m.
Franklin Hill Vineyards is proud to partner with the Widow's Tavern in Stockertown for this delicious event. Tables are limited and reservations are required. $50 per person plus tax and gratuity. Please call 610-365-8890 to reserve your table. (Dinner will be served at the Widow's Tavern.) Read the menu online here.
Holiday Cocktail Trail
November 22 from 1- 5 p.m.
Kick off your holiday shopping with a fun filled afternoon in beautiful Downtown Bethlehem. While at participating businesses you'll enjoy samples of holiday cocktails and mocktails. Don't forget to swing by Franklin Hill Vineyards for a taste of our Cocktail Creation using FHV wine. Passports go on sale November 11. Get more details here.
2012 Chardonnay on sale for $9.98 a bottle at all FHV locations, while supplies last.