- On the web site's home page you can sign up to receive our free monthly e-newsletter and download a PDF of our new promotional brochure to print out at home. You can also find icons linking to our social media accounts with Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Flickr.
- Across the top of the web site find buttons for each of our eight wineries' pages where you will find their contact information, links to their own social media outlets, a list of their wine shops, hours, driving directions, tasting policy, and a brief overview.
- On the Events tab, get the dates for this year's six wine trail weekend events and details on each one. In the weeks leading up to an event we add specifics such as discounts, food and wine pairings, live music and more that will be taking place at each winery during the event.
- The Just Pressed page features news from our member wineries including recent awards, specials and discounts, and events.
- Our Trail Friends page features a list of area restaurants where you can find some of our wines for sale, and local hotels, inns and B&Bs that are our partners. We will soon be adding a list of local farmers' markets that several of our wineries participate in.
- The Media page is the place to find our current press releases, which are great sources of information whether you are a member of the media or not!
- Use the Google map on the Directions page to see winery locations, and click on a pinpoint for a pop-up box which links to driving directions.
- And finally, under the Contact Us page, feel free to drop us a line with any questions or comments you have about the wine trail.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Before hitting the trail, check out our web site
If you haven't checked out the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail web site lately, you might not know about all of the information you can find on it about our wineries, special events and more. Here are some highlights: