- 2010 Spiced Winter Red
- Wine of the Month - Lemberger, additional 10% off**
- Three Pack of the Month - 3 Blueberry for $30**
- October 22 - Live Music in the Vyneskeller, Billy Bauer, 1 - 4:30 pm
- October 23 - Bear Creek Harvest Wine Festival - If you love great wine and good food, don't miss Bear Creek's Harvest Wine Festival on Sunday, October 23 from 1-5pm. Guest can taste and select wine from a variety of regional vineyards and sample fine foods while being entertained by live music. Each guest will receive a commemorative wine-tasting glass, an event program, and will have access to our Wine Check service. Festival accommodations are available at The Hotel at Bear Creek. Tickets are $25 in advance or $30 at the door. Click here for more information.
- October 28 - Live Music in the Vyneskeller, Peter Scapegrace, 1 - 4:30 pm
- November 5 - Live Music in the Vyneskeller, Connie Edinger, 1 - 4:30 pm
In The Vineyard
It's a nice feeling to have all of the grapes in, even if we had to pry the last few out of the birds mouths. We will be finishing up fermentation over the next couple of weeks and starting to work on the early release wines.
This vintage was a roller coaster. The summer started dry and hot and as we moved into August the rain started. We were able to pick between the rain drops and got everything in. We are looking forward to our first release, the 2011 Nouveau Beaujolais, released the third Thursday in November.
John, Jan, Sam Landis & Malachi Duffy
For more information, visit www.vynecrest.com
Open seven days a week, 11 am - 5 pm