The eight wineries of the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail will debut the first vintages from their most recent harvest at this popular annual event. Wineries will feature food and wine pairings for visitors to sample.
March Madness 2012 passports will also go on sale this weekend. Passports are $35 each.Saturday,
The Lehigh Valley Wine Trail is a non-profit organization of wineries whose mission is to promote agri-tourism and to create a premiere wine destination and grape growing region while promoting Pennsylvania wines from the region. All of the member wineries have won numerous awards at state, national and international levels.
The eight wineries of the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail are:
- Amoré Vineyards & Winery, Nazareth
- Big Creek Vineyard and Winery, Kresgeville
- Blue Mountain Vineyards, New Tripoli
- Clover Hill Vineyards & Winery, Breinigsville
- Franklin Hill Vineyards, Bangor
- Galen Glen Vineyard & Winery, Andreas
- Pinnacle Ridge, Kutztown
- Vynecrest Winery, Breinigsville