"Booty in a Bottle" t-shirts!
Our most requested t-shirt has been redesigned just in time for Halloween! $10 each
Mulled wine season is here
With cooler weather arriving, we're tasting our famous mulled wine. The recipe is simple: one packet of our free mulling spices and a bottle of our Claret warmed on the stove with sugar and a bit of water. After 30 minutes your house smells inviting and you'll be toasting away the chill of autumn or winter.
2010 Chambourcin Release - November 5 & 6
Already collecting rave reviews from California and Pennsylvania wine critics, we're ready to officially debut this wine and let you be the judge.
WE NEED YOU:
Help us decide what to serve Nouveau Weekend. Vote for your Thanksgiving favorite on our Facebook fan page.
Our winery hours year round:
- Friday: Noon - 5 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM - 5 PM
- Sunday: Noon - 5 PM
- Closed: Monday - Thursday
- Open every day beginning Friday, November 18 through December 31
- Sunday through Friday, Noon - 5 pm, and Saturday 10 am- 5 pm
- Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- Special exceptions: Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve both 10 am - 3 pm
Live in PA? You can now order wine anytime at galenglen.com.