- Franklin Hill Winery was featured as the Business of the Week by Patch.com for its recently redesigned wine shoppe in the Nazareth area. Click here to read the online article.
- Pinnacle Ridge Winery received a nice write up on their Blues in the Barn event in Berks-Mont Newspapers. The last Blues in the Barn of the season is coming up on Sunday, October 9. Click here to read the article.
- Big Creek Winery and its owner Dominic Strohlein were the focus on this article by food and wine writer Marc d'Entremont for Culinary Travel. Click here to read the story.
- Clover Hill Vineyards & Winery was featured in an article in the The Morning Call on this year's winner of the Clover Hill Cooking with Wine Competition. Click here for the details.
- And while not technically "news," Vynecrest Winery recently unveiled its newest commercial on YouTube. Be sure to watch the spot all the way through to its humorous end!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Lehigh Valley wineries in the news
A few of our Lehigh Valley Wine Trail wineries have been in the news this month, so we thought we'd share with you a few of the stories: