7th Annual “Wine on the Mountain” event returns to Penn’s Peak on July 24 & 25. Tickets now on sale at all nine Lehigh Valley Wine Trail wineries. 9 wineries under one roof!
The Wine on the Mountain wine festival includes wine samplings from nine Lehigh Valley wineries, local artisans displaying their arts and crafts, light fare available for purchase, and live entertainment.
Tickets are required for this event and are now on sale at all nine Lehigh Valley Wine Trail wineries (see list below). They are $10 in advance or $12 at the door the weekend of the event. Admission includes a commemorative tasting glass. Attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
WHEN: Saturday, July 24 from noon – 6 p.m., and Sunday, July 25 from noon – 5 p.m.
WHO: The nine wineries of the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail:
- Amoré Vineyards & Winery, Nazareth
- Big Creek Vineyard and Winery, Kresgeville
- Blue Mountain Vineyards, New Tripoli
- Sorrenti Cherry Valley Vineyards, Saylorsburg
- Clover Hill Vineyards & Winery, Breinigsville
- Franklin Hills Vineyards, Bangor
- Galen Glen Vineyard & Winery, Andreas
- Pinnacle Ridge, Kutztown Vynecrest Winery, Breinigsville
WHERE: Penn’s Peak, Jim Thorpe - Visit www.pennspeak.com for driving directions.