Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Clover Hill celebrates 29 years in business this month with wine sale

September is a special time of year for me at Clover Hill Winery. First, I celebrated my birthday on September 2 and I like to think of myself as a harvest baby. Second, grape harvest begins in September and this year I celebrated my birthday with the first day of harvest as we picked Niagara. I couldn’t ask for a more enjoyable way to celebrate! Third, September marks the 29th anniversary of Clover Hill Vineyards and Winery.

My, how far we have come in 29 years! Six vineyards we farm, 75,000 gallons of wine that we produce annually, we have customers that have become friends, and employees that are like family. I couldn’t be more proud to be part of this family business with my parents, Pat and John Jr., and my brother, John Skrip III. Thank you for choosing to enjoy Clover Hill wines and CHEERS to my birthday, another wonderful grape harvest and to many, many more years of Clover Hill Vineyards and Winery.  - Kari Skrip

The 2013 Chardonnay was just released and it is a jem. There is a strong aroma of Granny Smith apples and lemon zest. The mouth feel is warm and soothing with flavors of buttered toast, green apple and a citrus backbone. It is wonderfully complex with soft nuances of sweet oak and a zesty finish.

(Please note: If you are traveling to the winery in Breinigsville, Schantz Road will be partially closed until July 2015. Go here to find detours.)

September Owner’s Selection
Save 10% on Vidal Blanc.

A haven of fruit and tropical flavors such as lemon, melon, and pineapple. There is a slight bit of natural sweetness in this wine that balances the bright, fresh acidity. Vidal Blanc pairs nicely with Mexican, Thai or Asian foods. (Find recipes here). Now only $10.34

29th Anniversary Sale at all Clover Hill locations
September 11-14

We are proud to celebrate 29 years of Clover Hill Vineyards & Winery. As a thank you for your continued support we would like to extend a 29% discount on all wines for 29 years of business at all Clover Hill locations. Cheers to 29 years of Clover Hill Vineyards & Winery. shop.cloverhillwinery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment