Our annual Blues in The Barn event will be held September 14 and 15. On Saturday we will have Mike Dugan and the Blues Mission and the James Supra Blues Band. On Sunday we will have The Sarah Ayers Band. And on October 12 Steve Brosky and Jimmy Meyer will be returning to the barn to close out the season.
Maison Blanc's Deliciously Wicked BBQ will be joining us throughout the Blues in The Barn Weekend. Enjoy the smells and tastes of the pit smoker as they serve pulled pork sandwiches with special sauces and smoked sausage sandwiches with roasted peppers and onions plus all the fixings to complete a deliciously wicked pig roast.
FIND PINNACLE RIDGE WINES THROUGHOUT EASTERN PENNSYLVANIA
Did you know Pinnacle Ridge Wines are served at the following locations:
• The Accomac Inn in York
• Bowers Hotel in Bowers
• Bricco in Harrisburg
• Building 24 in Reading
• Camillo's Italian Restaurant in Kutztown
• Carr's Restaurant in Lancaster
• Devon Seafood Grill in Philadelphia
• Emeril's Restaurants (Sands Casino) in Bethlehem
• Glasbern Inn in Fogelsville
• Greenfield Inn in Lancaster
• Hotel Fauchere in Milford
• John J. Jeffries Restaurant in Lancaster
• Judy's on Cherry in Reading
• Lancaster Dispensing Company in Lancaster
• London Grill in Philadelphia
• Spectator's Bar and Grill in Kutztown
• West Reading Tavern in Reading
Our wines are now available at Pinot Boutique in Old City Philadelphia. Visit their website http://www.pinotboutique.com to learn more.
And of course all of our wines are available for sampling at the winery. The 2012 vintage Quaff, Concord, Cayuga and Sweet Seduction are now available. We will be releasing the 2012 Pinot Noir, 2012 Cabernet Franc and 2012 Syrah later in the year, so our selection of dry reds will be a bit broader for the 2013 holiday season.