Calling all grape pickers and stompers!
The tentative dates for the annual Blue Mountain Vineyards picking parties are September 22, 23, 29 and 30.
We'll start the day promptly at 9 a.m. with danish and coffee inside the winery. After you're fueled up, you'll go outside and pick grapes for a few hours. To thank you for all your hard work we invite you to stay for a BBQ style lunch on the deck and the grape stomp!
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring gloves. Adults ages 21 and older only (no exceptions). Call or email us to make your reservation.
- 9/9 - Large Flowerheads
- 9/16 - Billy Patrick
- 9/23 - Scott Marshall and The Hillbilly Souls
- 9/30 - Jake Kaligis and Mike Rauscher's Dynamic Duo
- 9/8 - Lehigh Valley Wine Trail's Harvest Weekend - Stop by for a self-guided vineyard tour, music by Rob from 1:30-4:30 p.m. and enjoy homemade kiffles by BabaNonna!
- 9/9 - Lehigh Valley Wine Trail's Harvest Weekend - Stop by for a self-guided vineyard tour and enjoy homemade kiffles by BabaNonna!
- 9/15 - Wayne County Wine & Cheese Festival - Wayne County Fairgrounds 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.upstatewinecountry.com
Visit us at these farmers markets
- Bala Cynwyd - Thursdays 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Ottsville - Fridays 4 PM - 8 PM
- Rittenhouse - Saturdays 9 AM - 3 PM
- Saucon Valley - Sundays 9 AM - 1 PM
- Emmaus - Sundays 10 AM - 2 PM