Wine on the Mountain tickets are now on sale at the winery for a discounted price of $14. This festival located at Penn's Peak in Jim Thorpe will feature wineries from the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail, live music, and various local artisans on July 28 & 29 from noon - 5 p.m.
- Wine of the Month -Cherry DiVyne, additional 10%**
- Three Pack of the Month - 3 Niagara for $25**
In The Vineyard
The recent rain and warm weather has the vines growing like, well, vines. It won't be long before we will need to do our first hedging of the season. We hedge because if the vines get too tall they will fall over and cover the fruit, reducing the amount of sun and air in the fruit zone.
- June 21 - Macungie Farmer's Market, Memorial Park, 4 - 7 pm
- June 23 - Live music in the Vyneskeller, Jake Kaligis, 1:30-4:30 pm
- June 24 - Tour of the Vineyard & Winery with the winemaker, 1 pm, $5 per person; Jazz Sunday - Live Jazz Music with Andy & Dan, 12:30 - 3:30 pm
- June 28 - Macungie Farmer's Market, Memorial Park, 4 - 7 pm
- June 30 - Live music in the Vyneskeller, Chuck Schubert, 1:30-4:30 pm
- July 5 - Macungie Farmer's Market, Memorial Park, 4 - 7 pm
- July 7 - Live music in the Vyneskeller, Rob & Marty, 1:30-4:30 pm