The eighth edition of the Wine on the Mountain wine festival takes place at Penn’s Peak on Saturday, July 30 and Sunday, July 31, from noon – 5 p.m. both days. It includes wine samplings from eight Lehigh Valley wineries, local artisans displaying their arts and crafts, light fare available for purchase, and live musical entertainment.
(*PLEASE NOTE: These dates are different from the dates originally announced for this event due to an error. This year’s Wine on the Mountain event is the last weekend of July.)
Tickets are required for this event and are now on sale at all eight Lehigh Valley Wine Trail wineries (see list below). They are $14 in advance or $16 at the door the weekend of the event. Admission includes a commemorative tasting glass. Attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
For the first time, advance tickets can be purchased online through the web site Local Wine Events - http://www.localwineevents.com/events/detail/378296.
The eight wineries of the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail:
- Amoré Vineyards & Winery, Nazareth
- Big Creek Vineyard and Winery, Kresgeville
- Blue Mountain Vineyards, New Tripoli
- Clover Hill Vineyards & Winery, Breinigsville
- Franklin Hill Vineyards, Bangor
- Galen Glen Vineyard & Winery, Andreas
- Pinnacle Ridge, Kutztown
- Vynecrest Winery, Breinigsville