Please plan to join us for our next Lehigh Valley Wine Trail event, Chambourcin Weekend, October 16 & 17.
The Chambourcin wine grape is the OFFICIAL wine grape of the Lehigh Valley. All nine of our wineries grow it. If you've never tasted Chambourcin, it is a dry to semi-dry red wine.
The fall harvest should be over or almost over at our wineries by the time the event rolls around, so many of the vines will be bare. All of our wineries have announced their plans for Chambourcin Weekend and can be found on our web site. Event hours are Saturday from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sunday from noon – 5 p.m.
Be sure to visit all of our wineries over the event weekend. They are:
• Amoré Vineyards & Winery, Nazareth
• Big Creek Vineyard and Winery, Kresgeville
• Blue Mountain Vineyards, New Tripoli
• Clover Hill Vineyards & Winery, Breinigsville
• Franklin Hills Vineyards, Bangor
• Galen Glen Vineyard & Winery, Andreas
• Pinnacle Ridge, Kutztown
• Sorrenti Cherry Valley Vineyards, Saylorsburg
• Vynecrest Winery, Breinigsville