Congratulations to Franklin Hill Vineyards in Bangor on winning the following awards at the recent 2017 Pennsylvania Wine Conference:
- Best Dry White Wine - White Jade - a lightly oaked blend of Vidal Blanc and Chardonnay.
- Gold - Cask 530 - made using Social Still’s first batch of bourbon barrels that were filled with Chambourcin the day they were emptied and left to age almost a year.
- Silver - Potion X - seasonal pumpkin spice wine great when used in cocktails or served warm
- Bronze - Midnight Rush - sparkling plum wine in a can
- Bronze - Fire Cider - original hard cider infused with cinnamon and is quickly becoming our most popular cider
Try them at the winery or any of their wine shoppe locations on your next visit.