Vyneskeller is open seven days a week. After you are done tasting you can grab a glass of wine and relax downstairs.
* Wine of the Month - Blueberry - additional 10% off
* 3 Pack of the Month - 3 Vynecrest Red for $28.
*available at winery only
Upcoming Events at the Winery
- August 14 - Macungie Farmer's Market, Memorial Park, 4 - 7 pm
- August 28 - Macungie Farmer's Market, Memorial Park, 4 - 7 pm
- August 31 - Jazz Sunday - Live Jazz music in the Vyneskeller, 1 - 4 pm; Vineyard and Winery Tour at noon, $5 per person
- Sept 2 - Labor Day - open 10 am - 2 pm
Upcoming Events at Vynecrest on Main in Kutztown
Hair the Musical
Aug 8, 9, 10 & Aug, 15, 16, 17
Looking for a unique, comical, and musical theatre production and something to fill your evening with wine? August 8, 9, 10th and August 15, 16, 17th enjoy Vynecrest Wine during all of the showings of the production HAIR at Cedar Crest College’s Auditorium in Alumnae Hall. Tickets and more information on the shows can be found at: www.hairtickets40.com
“Painting with Wine: One more day of summer”
August 22 from 5-8 pm
Join us for one last painting session before the busy fall season starts up… or kids go back to school.
- arrive anytime between 5-8 pm - last painting session is at 7 pm
- $10 a ticket and you pick your summer design from our book
- includes a wine glass to paint, a glass of wine to drink (your choice) and materials.
- feel free to bring your own snacks
- RSVP are a must due to the materials. To RSVP email email@example.com or call 484-641-5149.
Glass Half Empty by Sam Landis
Well we are now Day 6 into my favorite month of the year.
* Wine cellar decisions from last year's harvest have all been made.....Check
* Vineyard is maintained and awaiting nothing more that 6 weeks of sun....Check
* Wine Festival Season is over for the year....Check
* Bottling is pretty much finished, just emptying out a few more tanks....Check
For me, August is the one and only month that it feels you can take a breath and exhale. The 2013 vintage is put to rest and the 2014 vintage is a month away. August means vacation, fairs, corn on the cob and ice cold beer... and wine!
But its also a great time to step back and look at all that we did right in 2013 and all that we did wrong. Which is what I love most about the wine business. Every year you get a shot to do it all over again and August is a time to sit back reflect and start laying out the plan for September. We have a worthy opponent in Mother Nature... she never runs the same plays twice. 25 days and counting...