- Amore Vineyards - GOLD for 2008 Chambourcin
- Big Creek Winery - GOLD for 2010 Seyval, 2010 Seyval Reserve, 2011 Marechal Foch, and 2011 Regent, and DOUBLE GOLD for 2011 Nouveau Marquette
- Blue Mountain Winery - GOLD for 2011 Riesling and for 2007 Pinot Noir/Beaujolais
- Franklin Hill Vineyards - GOLD for 2010 Vidal Blanc and DOUBLE GOLD for 2010 Chambourcin
- Galen Glen Winery - GOLD for 2010 Chambourcin, 2010 Zweigelt, and 2010 Riesling, and DOUBLE GOLD for 2010 Gewurztraminer, 2010 Gruner Veltliner and 2010 Vidal Blanc
- Pinnacle Ridge - GOLD for 2009 Chambourcin, 2010 Pinot Noir, 2010 Chardonnay, 2010 Cabernet Franc, and 2010 Traminette
- Vynecrest Winery - GOLD for 2010 Chambourcin and 2010 Lemberger, and DOUBLE GOLD for 2010 Cabernet Franc
The Award winning wines from this evaluation, along with the tasting notes for each, appear on the respective Best of Appellation Wine List, where they will be featured as wines defining the quality and character of the Lehigh Valley American Viticultural Area as long as the product stays current on the winery’s in-stock list.
Taste these and other ward-winning wines during a weekend trip to the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail and during our March Madness event.