Vynecrest has just installed a new geothermal system to heat and cool the winery. This energy-saving system was installed by Meisner Services and Kocher's Water Pumps and Tanks, Inc. Vynecrest received support for this installation from US Department of Agriculture and the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development. This project will reduce Vynecrest's carbon dioxide footprint by 24 tons per year.
While Vynecrest was closed in January we completed and moved into our new offices. We converted the old garage next to the tasting room entrance. This will open up some additional space in the tasting room. We haven't decided what to do with the additional space. Drop us a line if you have any ideas. Vynecrest is now open seven days a week, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wine of the Month - Lemberger, additional 10% off**
Three Pack of the Month - 3 Autumn Gold for $25**
**at then winery only; 3 pack cannot be combined with other offers
- January 28 - Music in the Vyneskeller, Billy Bauer, 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- February 4 - Superbowl Chili Saturday
- February 11 - Music in the Vyneskeller, Jake Kaligis, 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- February 18 - Music in the Vyneskeller, Connie Edinger, 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- February 25 - Music in the Vyneskeller, Arianne, 1:30- 4:30 p.m.