We just finished a great festival at Longwood Gardens and look forward to the our next festival at Split Rock this weekend.
The Vyneskeller patio is open and we just added new tables and chairs outside. Don't forget we have live music every Saturday.
- 3 Pack of the Month - 3 Niagara for $25*
- Wine of the Month - Chardonnay (additional 10% off)*
Paint the Map Green!
Show off where you have taken Vynecrest wine or Vynecrest gear. Send a picture to email@example.com or post a picture on Vynecrest's Facebook page and we will add you to the map and possibly put you on the following month's slide show at the winery. We need to get at least one picture from every state. So far we have Pennsylvania, Maine & Montana covered. Help us paint the map green!
- June 18 - Music in the Vyneskeller, Arianne Rox
- June 18 & 19 - Split Rock Wine Festival, noon to 6 pm both days - The two day outdoor festival will be held on the grounds of Split Rock Resort located in beautiful Lake Harmony. The festival will feature continuous musical entertainment on three separate stages, Pennsylvania’s finest wineries and a wide selection of food vendors to tempt your taste buds. Educational seminars will be held during the festival so check them out and learn some new things about wine. Split Rock also offers a weekend package for our overnight guests. Each festival attendee will receive a commemorative wine tasting glass. Purchase tickets here.
- June 25 - Music in the Vyneskeller, Andy Warren & Dan Harakal. Also a vineyard tour with the winemaker at 1 pm, $5 / person, reservations suggested.
- July 2 - Music in the Vyneskeller, Acoustic oldies with Art
In The Vineyard - Flowering Chambourcin
The weather was been great the past couple of weeks and as a result the vines have started to flower. We will soon have small grape berries growing on all of the vines. We are busy removing excess shoots from the vines and positioning the remaining shoots for optimal growth.