Ever wanted to learn how a vineyard grows and what it takes to successfully grow grapes and turn them into award-winning wines?
Vynecrest Winery is introducing a tour program to "FOLLOW THE GRAPE." The tour highlights the different stages in the grape development throughout the season. Come out and watch the vines as they move towards harvest:
• Saturday, April 16 - Vine Pruning
• Saturday, May 21 - Bud Burst
• Saturday, June 25 - Cluster Thinning
• Saturday, August 6 - Verasion Ripening Time
• Saturday, September 10 - Harvest
All tours begin in the vineyard at 1 p.m., go through the Wine Cellar and end up in the Tasting Room. The cost of each tour is $5 per person and reservations are suggested.
Vynecrest is open 7 days a week, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Call 610-398-7525 for more information.