After a short break following the new year, Vynecrest is open for business. Our winter hours are Thursday through Sunday 11 am to 5 pm.
All of us at Vynecrest would like to thank you for your support in 2010, another banner year. As many of you are aware, we are currently out of a few of our most popular wines but we are working hard to get the 2010 vintage on the shelves. We are continuing to grow this year. We are planting one acre of vines and two additional acres will be able to be picked this year.
The results of the PA Farm Show wine competition are out and Vynecrest took home 9 medals, 4 silver and 5 bronze. Cherry DiVyne, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Lemberger took silver while Late Harvest Vidal, Pinot Grigio, Blueberry, Cabernet Franc and Chambourcin took home bronze medals.
3 pack of the month - 3 Autumn Gold for $25
Wine of the month - Chambourcin, 10% off
- January 29 - Music in the Vyneskeller 1 to 4:30pm, Arianne Rox
- February 5 - Chili Bowl Saturday
- Vynecrest will be sampling two different types of chili, vote for your favorite. There will also be a $100 Vynecrest gift card given to the person who picks the correct total score of Super Bowl XLV.
- February 12 - Music in the Vyneskeller 1 to 4:30pm, Rob & Marty
- February 26 - Music in the Vyneskeller 1 to 4:30pm, Connie Edinger
In The Cellar
Lemberger - 04/20/10
We have begun bottling many of the 2010 white wines. The reds need a little while longer before they are ready to be prepared for bottling.
In the vineyard, we will soon begin to prune the vines (as soon as we can get rid of the snow).