- Blue Mountain suggests making a Sparkling Peach drink. Add a few fresh peach slices to enhance the flavor or orange slices for a “Fuzzy Navel” type drink.
- Clover Hill Winery encourages you to celebrate New Year’s with one of their handcrafted Sparkling wines - Brut, Cuvee, Sparkling Pinot Noir or Blackberry Sparkler.
- Cherry Valley suggests you try their Blackberry Spumante and White Spumante this year.
- Franklin Hill is promoting their Harvest Berry, an effervescent Rasberry wine.
- Galen Glen recommends toasting the arrival of 2011 with their limited release, 2010 Winter Mountain White. Newly bottled and spritzy, its flavors mimic a semi-sweet sparkling wine.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Celebrate the New Year with local sparkling wines
New Year's Eve is almost here and we'd love to be part of your celebration. Several of our wineries offer sparkling varieties that would be perfect at your party or dining room table. So ring in the New Year with a local wine. Here are some suggestions from a few of our Lehigh Valley wineries. Hope you have a great 2011!