Our 2010 harvest has come to a close at Vynecrest, and our vines are settling in for a long winter's nap. The colors throughout our vineyards are spectacular and well worth a peek over the next few weeks. We will continue to be open seven days a week, 11-5pm, through the end of the year.
November Wine of the Month and 3-pack of the Month:
* Wine of the Month 2009 Chambourcin (new release) 10% off all month
* 3 pack of the month Late Harvest Vidal 3 for $30.00 (over $9.00 off)
Have no fear Blueberry is Here!!! November 6 & 7
Vynecrest Winery is excited to announce the release of our first ever Blueberry Wine. Our Blueberry wine will be officially released this Saturday. Stop by the winery this weekend for complementary samples of the Blueberry wine ($13.99) along with a lemon poppy-seed pound cake made by Hereford Country Store, a fellow vendor with Vynecrest at the Macungie Farm Market, a Buy Fresh Buy Local Market.
November New Releases:
- 2009 Blueberry $13.99
- 2009 Chambourcin $13.99
- 2009 Pinot Grigio $11.99
- 2010 Nouveau Beaujolais $10.99 (November 18)
November News and Events:
- November 6 and 7 - new release 2009 Blueberry and food and wine pairing
- November 13- Live music Art Tartara in Vyneskeller
- November 20 and 21 - Lehigh Valley Wine Trail Nouveau Weekend - Vynecrest will be pairing our 2010 Vintage Nouveau Beaujolais ($10.99) made from the Gamay grape with pulled roast turkey barbecue sliders (recipe available). In the Vyneskeller wine bar, Arianne Rox will be playing on Saturday and Rob & Marty on Sunday, 1-4:30. Free Admission. Nouveau Weekend is also when passports for March Madness 2011 go on sale. Passports will be $30 each before January 1, 2011 and $35 after that date, so order yours early and remember, they make great Christmas presents for friends and family.
- November 26 - Christkindlmarkt Opens in Bethlehem Vynecrest Winery will once again be the only winery featured at this historic holiday festival which runs for four weeks every Thursday-Sunday.