Relax with a glass of wine on the panoramic outdoor deck with a view of Beltzville Lake and the Pocono Mountains. Or stay inside in air conditioned comfort while listening to live musical entertainment. Browse through the displays from local artisans and crafters selling handmade décor, accessories, and food items. Or purchase food to pair with your wine from the Penn’s Peak kitchens. Wine will be available for sale by the bottle and the case to take home with you.
Tickets are required for this event and will go on sale in June. Tickets are $14 in advance or $16 at the door the day of the event. The event is noon - 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. For driving directions to Penn's Peak, click here.
Live musical entertainment will be provided by Billy Bauer Unplugged on Saturday and the Jake Kaligis Dynamic Duo on Sunday.
This year's arts and crafts vendors include:
- Country Glo Soy Candles - Soy container candles and accessories (pictured above) - http://countrycandlespa.com/index.html
- Top Shelf Specialties - Wine-themed gifts and wine accessories. - http://www.topshelfspecialties.com/
- Princess and the Peony - Wine bottle hurricane lanterns and wind chimes that can be personalized for any occasion.
- JD Gourmet - Balsamic vinegar & olive oil blends - www.Jdgourmet.com
- Larona Jewelry and Gifts - Crafted jewelry and art umbrellas
- Randi’s Gourmet - Kitchen cutlery, salad dressings, BBQ and hot sauces
- Watermark Glass - Original designs etched/carved into wine glasses, glassware and vessels (vases/bowls) using a sandblast process. www.watermarkglassdesigns.com